Have you heard about pineapple tea? We all love pineapples. They’re a wonder working tropical fruit, extremely delicious with so many health benefits! Did you know that the peel you cut off and throw away have numerous benefits to the body also? Well, if you didn’t, I’ll tell you some for free.
Benefits Of Pineapple Peels For General Body Health
- – It aids weight loss
- – It improves digestion
- – It’s an anti inflammatory
- – Helps keep healthy gums due to its vitamin C content
- – Helps with our body immunity.
- – Strengthens bones and teeth due to its manganese content
- – And so much more..
Now that you have seen the numerous health benefits of pineapple tea, I think it’s safe to call pineapples a miracle fruit. What do you think?
Easy Pineapple Tea Recipe
I know you can’t wait. Let’s head into the recipe, shall we?
You would need;
- Pineapple peel of one medium pineapple.
- 6 cups of water.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon or a cinnamon stick.
- A few sprigs of mint.
- A few ginger roots or substitute with ginger powder.
How to make your pineapple tea
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the peel and water into a pot of boiling water.
- Add the ginger, mint and cinnamon.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat after the 20 minutes.
- Allow the tea cool down in the pot for an additional 20 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
You can top it with any fruit of your choice or enjoy it as it is.
It’s so easy to make your own pineapple peel tea at home. Would you try this?
Let me know in the comments.
Don’t hide this recipe from your friends! Click the share buttons below to share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp.