Hello ladies, so I thought to share my wash day routine which is practically simple and basic. I’ve made up my mind not to do anything extra and let my precious tresses do whatever it pleases.
- Step 1: I divide my hair into 8 sections and braid. I don’t do twists because they tend to unravel under the weight of the water.
- Step 2: I apply my coconut and olive oil mix on the length of my hair and on my scalp after which I do a little scalp massage.
- Step 3: I wash with Vo5 shampoo. I apply it on just my scalp. Massage my scalp and wash the larger down the length of my hair.
- Step 4: I squeeze off excess water then apply my conditioner. I use ORS replenishing conditioner. I cover with a plastic cap and I rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Step 5: I allow my hair air dry until it’s about 90% dry. I apply my hair oil and style.
Result? Super soft and moisturised hair.
What’s your wash day routine like? Do you stick to the basics or you go extra?